- Where is New Residential's common stock listed?
Our common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker "NRZ".
- What are the ticker symbols and CUSIPs for NRZ’s 7.50% Series A and 7.125% Series B Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock?
The NYSE ticker symbol for NRZ’s 7.50% Series A Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock is NRZ PR A and the CUSIP is 64828T300.
The NYSE ticker symbol for NRZ’s 7.125% Series B Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock is NRZ PR B and the CUSIP is 64828T409.
Additional information related to all series of NRZ preferred stock can be found at SEC.gov.
- Does New Residential issue a 1099 or K-1?
New Residential does not issue K-1s. Please contact a financial advisor or your broker to obtain information on a 1099 form.
- Who is New Residential's transfer agent and how do I contact them?
Our Company's transfer agent is the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company.
They can be contacted at:
Or in writing at:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- When is New Residential's fiscal year-end?
Our fiscal year-end is December 31.
- Who are the research analysts covering New Residential?
For detailed information please visit our Analyst Coverage page.
- How can I get additional information about REITs?
For additional information about REITs, please visit the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts website at www.REIT.com
- How can I request additional information from New Residential?
Please contact us via our Information Request page or contact our Investor Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I receive Email alerts from New Residential?
To sign up for Email alerts on our Events, Documents, Press Releases and closing stock price information visit our Email Alerts page.
- Where can I find the published Form 8937, filed according to IRS Code 6045B?
You can download the Form 8937 here:
- Where can I obtain the 2015 Passive Foreign Investment Company (“PFIC”) Annual Tax Information Statement for Home Loan Servicing and Solutions, Ltd. ("HLSS")?
You can download the 2015 HLSS PFIC Annual Tax Information Statement here: